Tom Brady Says He’s Not Considering Backing Out Of FOX Sports Gig

Tom Brady Says He’s Not Considering Backing Out Of FOX Sports Gig – The retired NFL star, 45, disputed a rumor that he was considering walking away from his $375 million contract with FOX to pursue other opportunities. The original report came from Andrew Marchand of the New York Post, who said he spoke with people close to Brady who informed him the sale might not go through after all.

- Advertisement -

“I’m going more 49% chance he does it, 51% chance he doesn’t,” Marchand said. Brady caught the headline while on Instagram, quickly denying the rumors in a comment on Sports Illustrated’s post on the news. “FakeNews,” Brady commented on SI’s post. The quarterback did not provide any other information, but his remark should put the rumors to rest.

People Also Read: NBA Extends Partnership With Meta to Bring Basketball Games to the Metaverse

The seven-time Super Bowl champion earlier disclosed his broadcasting ambitions in May 2022, saying he was “excited” about the prospect but that he still had “a lot of unfinished business on the field with the Buccaneers.” According to numerous sources, Brady’s contract is worth $375 million over ten years.

The quarterback went on to play another season with the Bucs before announcing in February that he was retiring “for good” from the NFL after 23 seasons. His retirement from the league is the first step in his new path to the booth. “I’m retiring. For good. I know the process was a pretty big deal last time, so when I woke up this morning I figured I’d just press record, and let you guys know first,” Brady said in a video posted to social media last week.

- Advertisement -

“It won’t be long-winded, you only get one super-emotional retirement essay, and I used mine up last year, so. I really thank you guys so much,” he continued, “to every single one of you, for supporting me, my family, my friends, teammates, my competitors. I could go on forever. There’s too many.” “Thank you guys for allowing me to live my absolute dream.” “I wouldn’t change a thing. Love you all.”


Tom Brady Says He Will Delay Fox Sports Broadcasting Career Until 2024

Tom Brady Announces Retirement From NFL ‘For Good’ After 23 Seasons

Sorare Teams up With the Premier League for its NFT Fantasy Football Game

- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

More From Evoclique